tiistai 7. elokuuta 2012

Garda Lake

First of all, extremely hot. I mean so hot I started to miss the summer in Finland. And it made me feel even more sick when I thought of Spain and the temperature in there. We are going so wrong way.





Mika was sick for real as he had got a flu. Actually it bothered him already in Madonna di Campiglio, but maybe after the night in a tent it came worse.. So we desided to take it easy, just sleep in the beach and go a bit swimming and snorkling. But not training as the waves were too enourmous for openwater swimming.

Mika:
Yeah I was spending the day snorkling in beautiful clear water and sneezing in the water as I didn't want to lose the day completely. Hoping this flu will cure itself soon.





The day was nice and first time it felt like "resting holiday" for me, as I didn't have to stress about the rides or the places for sleeping. In the Garda lake we slept in a camping area and I think it was the safest place where we have been sleeping in a tent this far.

Mika:
The morning came and I felt still bad. We went out to seek for a nice breakfest in a hotel again. Well the first couple of hotels we asked in the breakfest was too expencive for us so we walked a bit more to east from our camping area. We found a nice hotel with 8€ per head price, a big breakfest table, wifi and a nice older Finnish couple to talk to. They had traveled on the train all around europe last year and now they were coming back to places they had loved.

After the beakfest I started to feel a bit better with a lot of vitamin-C flowing through my veins from all the orange juice I drank. We headed to the camping, got our stuff packed, laundry made and left without paying. Somebody else had paid for the numbered place already, we just had squeesed to the same place and they didn't seem to bother about asking every tent for money. The price was also costly, more than the hostel in Trento, for two persons with a tent.

Well last swimming in the Garda lake and onwards...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti