maanantai 23. heinäkuuta 2012

Turbulencia in the plane and an hour late



We got to the airport Terminal 2 an hour early as Janina cheated me with the clock. Well the plane was late also, so we had more time in the entertainment center "Terminal 2".

By standing firmly in line for almost an extra hour we got good seats by the emergency exit. Worth it? No, my advice is sit back and relax until everybody else has gone. Board last and head straight for the extra legroom seats that they have guarded for someone else that didn't come. Almost sure we would have gotten the same seats that way.




Is that my stomach or... The Plane started to rock immediately after I went to the toilet. I needed to head back to my seat and put my seatbelt on as instructed.

Funnily enough in the meantime Janina had heard that the flight attendent said: "Ladies and Gents we are heading towards Turku, please put your seatbelts on" well close enough. Turku = Turbulence with a Polish accent. :)

Ah and surely some of you would want to see our flight attendents picture. You wont as he was a gay dude and the company policy said that it isn't allowed.

Gdansk airport.



Well now we landed and are heading towards Bartosz Roman and his familys place. Our first couch in Poland.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti